To provide students with the most realistic training possible in order to give them the confidence; combat mind-set; tactics and skills to defeat threats in a multitude of scenarios.
This course takes you out of the classroom and into the action! We have put together six real world scenarios and built them into a 3.5-hour class (minimum length).
You will learn the basics of:
- Live fire from various positions with the use of cover and concealment
- Room/Home clearing tactics and techniques
- Hand to hand techniques against armed and unarmed threats; purse snatch for females
- Use of non-lethal ammunition and weapons
- Culminating this event you will use all the above techniques against real people (instructors). Each student will encounter a different scenario.
$124.95 per person. Includes A package of non-lethal tools to include Pepper Spray, stun gun and Tactical Pen (55.00-dollar value)!!
If you have medical issue that may prevent you from doing certain portions of the class, you must inform an Instructor so they may work with you depending on the situation.
Required Materials, Equipment and Supplies:
- Wear Long Pants: Blue jeans or cargo pants are recommended
- Wear Closed-toe Shoes: Boots or tennis shoes are recommended
- Wear Crew-Neck Shirts: Avoid low-cut tops or V-neck shirts
- Handgun: Serviceable. 380 or above preferred but not required or rentals are available
Note: Please bring Proof of Purchase to the class (paper receipt or electronic copy required)